OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
The health and well-being of our customers, employees and community are at the core of everything we do at the Annapolis Cider Company. We adhere to the highest standard of excellence in all that we do, including our sanitization and hygiene practices. We are taking the following proactive steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Our retail store is closed to the public until further notice.
- Our entire team adheres to all regulations and recommendations from health authorities.
- We have implemented strict sanitization, sterilization, and hygiene practices both in production and when handling your online orders.
- All employees are working from home except for essential tasks at the cidery.
- Strict enforcement of social distancing of at least 2 metres in the workplace.
- Your orders are prepared by a single person who adheres to our strict sanitation protocols.
- We offer contactless pick-up for online orders at our cidery.
Please sign up to our email newsletter below for special offers and updates.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at the cidery at 902-697-2707 or contact us at email@example.com.